Friday 6 May 2016

Happy Mothers Day - Challenge inspiration

Happy Mother's Day to my Mum, Mother-in-Law and Gran. This card was inspired by the challenge "What Will You Stamp" #62 -Flower Patch:




I used the circle card thinlits and Flower Fair Framelits to cut out the card and around the flowers. I used Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry and Wisteria Wonder inks. I also used Teeny Tiny Sentiments (one of my favourites) and the banner from Number of Years and matching Framelit. The background was stamped with the Hardwood background stamp, and the finishing touch on the card is a bit of bling with Jewels.

Thank you for the Inspiration "What Will You Stamp" - check out their previous challenges for inspiration with other Stampin Up sets.



8 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery! And, I love the wood background -- really makes the flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a stunner. Great idea to use the circle card framelits with these flowers...it's perfect ! Thanks for playing along with WWYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card...so very cheerful. Whoever receives it is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Trish! Hardwood has to be my fav background stamp, really like how you combined it into the flower patch theme. thanks for playing along with us at WWYS this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Trish! I love the bright flowers and how fun a moving card. Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week! See you again soon xx Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a fun card - thanks for playing along with What Will You Stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Trish! Your card is gorgeous! Those bright flowers just pop off the Hardwood background. Teeny Tiny Sentiments is one of my all time fave sets too. So glad you could join us over at WWYS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just a bundle of smiles! I love the bright flowers and am so glad you've played along with us this week at What Will You Stamp!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete