Thursday 17 January 2013

My second Card Challenge


Here is the next card challenge I have used for inspiration. I have combined the SUO Challenge #62 (to use a new toy – the paper piercing tool, mat and templates) with the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge #175.



This card uses DSP from Sale-A-Bration 2013 as well as one of the new stamp sets. 

The cardstock used is Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit and Whisper white. I have used Itty Bitty Banners stamp set for the Happy Birthday. 

This card also used a number of framelit sets: Labels Collection, Bitty Banners and Adorning Accents Edgelits. I used the paper piercing template on each layer of the Labels Collection frames.

I enjoyed working with the paper piercing set, I have a feeling that I will be using on a lot of my upcoming cards.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, LOVE all the piercing - it really adds so much more dimension! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card with lots of bright colors and layers! Piercing always adds a lovely dimension. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete